Technology veteran & former Chief Digital Officer of Prudential PLC joins Kestrel team
Kestrel Partners is pleased to announce that it continues to strengthen its team with the appointment of Alnoor Ramji as a Senior Adviser to the Board. Alnoor will support the Kestrel leadership team with his in-depth knowledge of commercial technology and his extensive network, gathered from over 30 years in senior leadership roles in the telecoms, software and finance sectors.
Alnoor has been a Chief Information Officer, Board Advisor and Entrepreneur for over 30 years, driving digital strategy and transformation for global enterprises. He is currently a non-executive director of Tata Motors.
Prior to joining Prudential plc in 2016 where he was the Chief Digital Officer, Alnoor had a number of significant leadership roles in global organisations:
- Chief strategy officer of Calypso Technology Inc., a global application software provider
- Executive VP and General Manager, Misys Banking
- British Telecom (most recently as chief executive officer for BT Innovate and Design and Chief Information Officer of BT Group plc)
- Chief Information Officer and Chief E-commerce Officer for Qwest Communications
- Chief Information Officer at Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
- Chief Information Officer at UBS
- Founder and Group CEO of WebTek Software, one of the most successful software houses in India
Alnoor holds a BSc in Electronics from the University of London and holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation. He has been a multi-year recipient of the CIO 100 Award, CIO Insight IT Leader of the Year 2009 and the British Computer Society CIO of the Year.
Max Royde, Co-founder and CEO of Kestrel Partners said, “We are delighted that Alnoor has joined Kestrel to support our portfolio companies with his commercial and technical knowledge as an engineer, technologist and business leader. Alnoor’s experience and global network will be invaluable as we endeavour to help scale our investee companies.”
Back to News